Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-23 Origin:Site
When the driving fork is linearly bearing in the vertical position, and the plane of the cross shaft is perpendicular to the driving shaft. At this time, the linear velocity of the connection point of the driving fork and the cross shaft and the connection point of the driven fork and the cross shaft on the plane of the cross special bearing shaft, which are equal. When the non-independent cantilevered thrust roller bearing frame is used, condition 1 is difficult to meet, the relative position of the transmission and the main reducer is constantly changing, and only the non-equal speed can be achieved as small as possible.
The non-uniform speed of the 10-character shaft universal joint means that the driven shaft is not uniform in angular speed during a week, so the driven shaft is fast and slow. If the driving shaft rotates at a constant angular speed, that is, a single cross shaft universal joint has Unequal speed of transmission at angle.
The angle between the two shaft angular contact ball bearings of the first universal joint is equal to the angle between the two shafts of the second universal joint. The double cross shaft type universal joint realizes the conditions of constant speed transmission of the output shaft of the transmission between the two shafts and the input shaft of the drive axle. When the driving fork is in the horizontal position and the plane of the bearing shaft of the cross turntable is perpendicular to the driven shaft, the speed of the driving fork is projected to the plane of the cross shaft.
The bearing follower fork of the first universal joint is in the same plane as the driving fork of the second universal joint. The rotation speed of the main and driven shafts closes the bearing system. The greater the intersection angle of the two shafts is, the greater the speed is, and the worse the unequal speed of the transmission shaft is.
Universal joint bearings are mainly divided into the following two types: quasi-constant universal joint bearings and constant-speed universal thrust ball bearing joints.
Common quasi-constant universal joints are of two types and three-pin shaft type. Their working principle is the same as that of double cross shaft type universal joint to achieve constant speed transmission.
The double-type universal joint is actually a set of double ten-bearing shaft-type universal joint constant velocity transmission device which reduces the length of the transmission shaft to the minimum. The double-link fork is equivalent to the drive shaft and the universal joint fork whose two ends are on the same plane. When the intersection angle between the output shaft and the input shaft is small, the angular velocity of the two shafts can be nearly equal, and the intersection of the two shaft axes on the arc is very close to the above-mentioned vertical line. This makes the difference between the spherical roller bearing 1 and 2 small. Therefore, the double-type universal joint is called a quasi-constant universal joint.
(1) When disassembling, moving, and stocking, collision and stacking must be avoided;
(2) The inertia of the vehicle should not be used to start the engine to avoid impact;
(3) Avoid violently lifting the clutch pedal, the gear shift should be smooth;
(4) When the vehicle brakes as much as possible, the transmission is in neutral or the clutch is in a disengaged state to prevent transmission overload;
(5) Regularly check the sealing condition of the intermediate support bearing, cross shaft bearing and sliding spline, and replace the failed oil seal in time. Grease is often injected. In order to make each bearing of the universal joint fully lubricated, the lubricant must be squeezed out of the oil seal of each bearing. Lubricate the intermediate support bearing, it should be extruded from the vent hole of the front bearing cover;
(6) Regularly check the connecting bolts that fasten the drive shaft and support the various components;
(7) Regularly check the diameter, axial clearance, axial clearance of the cross shaft, the clearance between the cross shaft and the bearing, the bearing and the universal joint fork hole, and the circumferential clearance of the sliding spline pair;
(8) Check whether the transmission shaft is bent, deflated, and the balance sheet is off;