Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-03 Origin:Site
Rod end joint bearing vibration is very sensitive to the damage of the rod end joint bearing, such as flaking, indentation, rust, crack, wear, etc. will be reflected in the rod end joint bearing vibration measurement.
Therefore, the magnitude of vibration can be measured by using a special rod-end articulated bearing vibration measuring device (frequency analyzer, etc.), and the specific situation of the abnormality cannot be inferred from the frequency division. The measured values vary depending on the use conditions of the rod-end articulated bearing or the installation position of the sensor. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze and compare the measured values of each machine in advance to determine the judgment standard.
The temperature of a rod-end spherical plain bearing can generally be inferred from the temperature outside the rod-end spherical plain bearing. If an oil hole can be used to directly measure the temperature of the rod-end spherical plain bearing, it is more appropriate. Generally, the temperature of the rod end joint bearing gradually rises with the operation of the rod end joint bearing, and reaches a steady state after 1-2 hours. The normal temperature of the rod end joint bearing varies with the machine's heat capacity, heat dissipation, speed and load. If the lubrication and installation parts are suitable, the temperature of the rod end joint bearing will rise sharply, and abnormal high temperatures will occur. At this time, the operation must be stopped and necessary precautions must be taken. The use of a thermal sensor can monitor the working temperature of the rod end joint bearing at any time, and can automatically alarm or stop when the temperature exceeds the specified value to prevent a shaft accident.
1. Where the press is missing or unavailable, the end rod joint bearing can be installed with an assembly sleeve and a hammer. The hammering force should be evenly transmitted to the entire circumference of the end face of the end rod articulated bearing ring, so the end face of the mounting sleeve should be made spherical.
2. The force required to install the end rod articulated bearing is related to the size of the articulated bearing and the amount of interference. The medium-sized or large-sized articulated bearing with a large interference is commonly used for hot-loading. Put the end rod articulated bearing or detachable articulated bearing ring into the fuel tank or special heater before heating, and evenly heat it to 80-100 ℃, not more than 100 ℃.
3. Hot-rolled spherical plain bearings require skilled operating skills. When the joint bearing is removed from the heating oil tank or heater, immediately wipe the oil marks and attachments on the surface of the joint bearing with a clean cloth (note that cotton yarn cannot be used), and then place it in front of the mating surface. The joint bearing is pushed against the shoulder of the shaft. During the cooling process, always push tightly, or tap the joint bearing tightly with a small hammer through the assembly sleeve. When installing the end rod joint bearing, the joint bearing should be rotated slightly to avoid the installation from falling or getting stuck.
4. When the outer ring of the end rod joint bearing and the housing hole are tightly fitted, the housing can be heated and installed into the joint bearing. Especially for light metal joint bearings, during the tight fitting process, the mating surface may be damaged due to the pressing of the outer ring. In this case, the end rod joint bearing should be heated first.
1. Periodic maintenance: In order to ensure the normal operation of the host, according to the host's request and the design theory and operating experience of the bearing, a maintenance cycle is set and regular maintenance is performed.
2. Fault repair: When the bearing is out of order, stop inspection and repair.
3. Early warning maintenance: Apply advanced bearing fault diagnosis technology to stop real-time monitoring of the bearing's operating status, put forward a notice before the bearing fault occurs, and stop maintenance.
During the operation of the bearing, there must be sound, temperature and vibration. Therefore, regarding the maintenance of bearings during operation, the abnormal changes in bearings can be found through listening, touching, viewing, and using bearing fault diagnosis instruments, and the rod end joint bearing can be judged to be in a normal working state based on the changed state.